what to expect
You'll leave with a smile on your face, warmth in your belly and a goody bag full of chilli treats!
- Meet one of just a few of the UK’s Chilli Farmers in the beautiful village of Upton Cheyney, situated on the edge of The Cotswolds
- From the majesty of our ancient Tithe Barn, learn all about chillies; including their history, health benefits and what makes them hot
- Tour the chilli farm’s polytunnels and harvest your own pods
- Learn about a Year in the Life of a Chilli Farmer and how we grow our annual crop of hot fruits!
- Visit our kitchen and learn how to use your fiery harvest
- Discover the huge variation of chilli flavours in our unique chilli tasting experience
- Sample our home-made sauces produced on the farm, as well as going home with a chilli bag of goodies!