Welcome to the The Upton Cheyney Chilli Company – a UK farm specialising in the cultivation of chillies!
Our Chilli farm is open to visit throughout the growing season, (starting in March and ending in November) where we will happily show you around our tunnels whilst offering as much advice - and indeed taste samples - as required.
All products manufactured by The Upton Cheyney Chilli Company use our own chillies, and as far as possible our own farm grown supply of garlic and onion. The chilli sauces and chilli jams are lovingly made in small batches in the kitchen of our farm shop, from which the amazing aroma regularly attracts praise.
Please do look around our website. Here you will find information on up-coming events, farmers markets, a blog of the year's growing status and of course the opportunity to buy products from our online store such as our hot chilli sauce and chilli jam ranges.
We look forward to making you “happy and hot” soon.
Download our full brochure
- 31/01/2013 Glamping at this years Chilli Festival
- 17/01/2013 The Fifth Upton Cheyney Chilli Festival
- 07/08/2012 THE FOURTH UPTON CHEYNEY CHILLI FESTIVAL
- 14/02/2012 Chilli Festival Dates for 2012
- 26/01/2012 Bart Spices Chilli Selection for 2012
- 24/01/2012 Germination started for 2012
- 04/09/2011 Stall Holders at this years chilli festival.
- 04/09/2011 Chilli Festival Programme Announcement
- 18/07/2011 Awarded a "Close To Perfection" star for our Mango, Lime and Red Habanero
- 29/04/2011 Chilli Sauces | Spring Progress
- 09/01/2011 Date for this years Chilli Festival announced!
- 28/12/2010 Grow List for 2011
- 22/12/2010 The story so far........
- 22/10/2010 Flavours of the Farm - Tasting Day
- 12/10/2010 Fruity Chilli Sauce awarded best sauce at the Wessex Chilli Festival!
- 12/10/2010 New Chilli Sauces - Sunshine and Oak Smoked Chipotle
- 12/10/2010 The Upton Cheyney Chilli Festival 2010 report!
- 21/08/2010 Huge success at West Dean Chilli Festival
- 14/07/2010 UCCC to be at the UK's largest chilli festival - West Dean!
- 18/11/2009 News from our archives